Wednesday, June 26, 2013

battle of the bottle update.

We are now on week 3 using the no-bottle-until-bedtime rule and things are going great! I am SO proud of Emmett and how cooperative he has been through the whole transition. And I know he is proud of himself too. I am making a big deal over this because he has been ATTACHED to his bottle and this change has turned his world upside down.
 Basically, we have completely skipped using sippy cups all together. He will only drink from a cup or plastic water bottle. He's been doing great at controlling how much goes into his mouth and trying not to spill. He has a Cars cup and one with monsters on it and he seems to enjoy drinking from those two the most.
 good job buddy!
I also believe this change has affected his sleeping pattern a bit. Not sure why, but he has been sleeping differently lately. It's getting better with time.
passed out

I can't believe my little buddy is going to be 3 on Thursday! He is becoming such a big boy and so much fun to be around! I love you Emmett!
- mom

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers