Saturday, July 6, 2013

emmett turns 3.

We have been gone for a week on a family vacay (post and pictures to come). I wanted to blog about this before we left, but I only had two days to sneak it in and it just didn't happen. So I am rewinding a bit.
Emmett turned 3 years old last Thursday(6/27)! He had an exciting day. It started with a trip to the park and wading pool. The weather was beautiful. After Emmett had enough, we came home and played in the yard. Emmett loves his sand and water table! He always gets wet, no matter how hard I try to hold him back.
I was able to find a large 'ox' balloon at Party City! They also had other Uglydoll supplies so I got candles, plates and a cup for him. He loved it. 
                                                               happy birthday boy.

After Matt got home from work, we had cake and ice cream in the back yard with Matt's parents and Steve and Alison. I was grateful they were able to come over and spend time with Emmett.
                                                                     yummy cake.
Ox is ready for cake too. 
                                                             All his favorite uglydolls.
  yard games.
time to sing!
digging in.
playing with his cool new present: an F150 Power Wheel!

Ethnie got in it to teach him how to drive it. He hasn't gotten the hang of it yet, but when he does watch out!
happiest birthday to my little buddy!

Thanks to our family for all the nice gifts for Emmett. He loves them all!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers