Thursday, June 6, 2013

wearing socks in june.

We've had a gloomy drizzle here in St. Paul for several days. It has also been unpredictable and the forecast unreliable. I am running out of things to do with my squirrelly boy. We will be outside playing or walking and all of a sudden the clouds come rolling in, getting us wet without warning. I think Emmett would stay out in the rain if I let him; he loves being outside regardless.
Yesterday, it was chilly and I needed my socks to warm up. I'm making a big deal out of this because I hate wearing socks. Hate it. Especially in June. I think we were spoiled last spring with the 80-degree weather by Memorial Day. It was heavenly. I pray summer this year isn't cut short! I'd like to wear my swim suit a couple of times and brown my shoulders just a little. 
I think this weekend will bring sunshine. I am hopeful!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers