Tuesday, June 25, 2013

country wedding and a lake home.

One of my younger cousins, Albert, got married in the Bemidji area last weekend. A chunk of my extended family got together and we all rented a lake home for three days on Island lake (FAR away!).  It was a nice time and great to spend time with family! The weather was nice and the water felt glorious. We spent a lot of time on the deck, dock, and went for a paddle boat ride with my mom.
charming.
little loon
a rather large snapping turtle laying her eggs! I watched the whole thing and made sure she made it back down to the lake okay.
mom and I
my extremely silly uncle modeling my aunt's dress.
at the wedding with my two beautiful cousins Jen and Sarah. I didn't even get a decent shot of the bride and groom! too busy enjoying the reception, I guess.

Congratulations Albert and Sara Beth!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers