Thursday, October 25, 2012

train time.

I took Emmett to Choo Choo Bob's Monday morning. He loves this place! I've mentioned before; it's a great cure for a crabby/fussy toddler. We normally hang out here on rainy mornings, but today I could just sense Emmett's desire to go. We stayed for about an hour and he enjoyed every minute. Although it was a bit crowded, he seemed to get along with all the other kids without any meltdowns.

Okay, so I took a LOT of pictures. I'm not even going to post all of them. Many of them are of Emmett doing the same thing, but his facial expression is so priceless I had to share them all. I was giggling the entire time I was adding these photos!
 Emmett's favorite
 priceless!
 
 heading back to the play tables
  
we had a great morning learning about trains :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers