Tuesday, October 2, 2012

a typical saturday.

Now that school is in full force, ballet is too. Ethnie has her lesson every Saturday afternoon. Some days she's excited, others not so much; but she always has fun once she gets into the studio. Ballet MN is located in Lowertown St. Paul on 4th Ave. Parking isn't the funnest, but the school and Company is great! The 4, 5 and 6-year-olds do learn a lot of technique, but these first three years are more about learning about the art of classical ballet, becoming comfortable moving your body, and dancing in character.

This 'day in the life' was hard to capture because the viewing area in the studio is tiny. I literally had to crank my head around a wall to get most of these shots. The teachers do not like the distraction of parents so it's hard to get a nice view. 
 
ready to dance :)
 
dolly is forced to watch 
 Ethnie's teacher, Ms. Maryann
(I think she's telling Ethnie to stop talking)
 stretching
 go, Ethnie!
 leap
I love her ballerina bun. Ethnie hates it.

I LOVE watching you and I'm so proud of you!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers