Friday, October 19, 2012

fun with grandma.

Our kids love spending time with grandparents. Anytime we go to either side of the family to visit grandparents they get so excited! 
Papa and Grandma are Matt's parents, Tim and Meg. I snapped a couple pictures of the kids playing with Grandma the last time we were visiting. Ethnie loves learning new things from Grandma. She teaches her about food, drawing, crafts, music, even how to use the computer. And she is most definitely a great grandmother to Dolly! (check out this link if you haven't seen it!)
teaching Ethnie how to design horses on the computer

Emmett is definitely a Papa's boy, but lately he has loved hanging out with Grandma. Meg, you may not think so, but I've noticed. :) He will give her a kiss every time she asks for one, and he loves to snuggle on her lap when he has milk. He also doesn't squirm much when she changes his diaper, which is impressive. Here, they are playing with cars on the rug. So sweet!

I am so grateful that my kids have grandparents in their lives! I was always close to my grandparents growing up and I always looked forward to staying at their house. A grandparent's love is so special and important. And a little spoiling doesn't hurt. :)

Have a great weekend y'all! 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers