Sunday, October 14, 2012

all i need for christmas.... are my 2 front teeth.

You've probably noticed in my last few posts that Ethnie looks a little... different. She's had one of her front teeth for a few weeks and it makes her look like a hillbilly. That one tooth was hanging on for way too long and it just looked awkward and silly! Matt and I kept trying to coax her to pull on it and constantly wiggle it, but she resisted. Finally, this week we were getting the kids ready for bed and I asked her if I could see it (it was hanging there by a thread of flesh!). I quickly dug my fingernail along her gum line and ripped it out. Her eyes got really big. The rest is history.

So now she is missing her two front teeth and looks much more normal with decent hygiene habits. She was so excited to wake up in the morning and see what the Tooth Fairy had left her! I wonder if her two teeth will come in by Christmas? :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers