Wednesday, August 8, 2012

washington county fair.

Matt took the kids to the Washington County Fair with his dad on Saturday. I was gone shooting a wedding with my cousin all day. They had a really great time. Matt said the kids had a blast and the weather was perfect. He took some cute pictures I'd like to share!  
 Ethnie is in love with horses. She looks a lot like me when I was little in this picture.
having a snack with papa.
blissfully watching the horse show. 
nom, nom, nom.
 sweet boy

I remember loving the fair when I was little. So many fun things to do! I love sharing those fun feelings and events with my kids. We have made it a tradition in our family to go to the fair every year. :) Next stop: the great MN get-together! Only 15 more days to wait!  

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers