Monday, August 20, 2012

friends.

Ethnie and Emmett have been playing very well together this summer. I've noticed it even more so in the past month. They play together at home; mostly ball or crawling around pretending to be dogs. They also giggle and talk to each other at night when they go to bed. Emmett has recently gotten interested in coloring so Ethnie has been teaching him how to draw. Emmett loves copying everything his big sister does and wants to be around her all the time. That means he follows her around constantly, which bugs Ethnie most of the time.  I think deep down she likes it. :)
 
checking out the new splash pad in east St. Paul (not sure if we'll go back; sketchy neighborhood). 

 Taking a walk around Calhoun. Emmett does a pretty good job of keeping up with her!


playing 'fairies' together (I actually had a pair of wings on too when I took this).

The sweetest sight I've ever seen is my kids laughing and playing together. I can honestly say that seeing my kids happy together brings me a true feeling of joy. There's nothing better than that!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers