Thursday, August 2, 2012

latest lit #4.

The Wives of Henry Oades
 WOW. Where do I begin? I'll start by saying this is a page turner!!! I LOVE those kind of books. It's like having a new companion with me all the time. This book is dramatic and serious. You get to dive right into the meat of it in the first chapter. I also love it because it gives you an idea of what the time period was like. Hard. 

Henry Oades and his wife and kids are from England and move to New Zealand because of a job opportunity. While he is out, his wife and children are kidnapped. After a long search, they are pronounced dead. Seven-plus years later, after Henry has moved on and married another woman, his first wife and kids show up at his door. Crazy! Now he has two wives and is in deep with the law. 

It's a good one! Check it out!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers