Saturday, March 3, 2012

thank you, peppa pig.


Has anyone else seen this show before? It is ADORABLE. It's a very popular cartoon from the UK and my kids love it. It's great for parents too because there is no annoying music or characters. Plus, the British accent doesn't hurt! It's a very simple, sweet cartoon for kids. I don't think it's on cable anymore, but you can buy the DVDs online.
Another reason why I love this show so much is because it's one of the only shows that Emmett will actually sit down and watch all the way through. This means I can take a shower in peace! And in the morning, like most Americans. Usually, I am showering at a semi-sonic speed or fending off Emmett from opening the shower curtain. But now he can watch this show while I take advantage of one of life's many luxuries.

www.peppapig.com






No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers