Monday, March 19, 2012

spring break.

For Ethnie's spring break I took the kids up north to visit family. We had a great time! The kids really missed grandpa, grandma, and nana! We stayed at both houses and spent the majority of our time outside because it was so beautiful and warm. Going to the park was the most popular venue. We also played yard games and played with the pets! I also had a great visit with my grandparents. My grandma took us to the park one of the days. She brought popcorn and all the kids flocked to her! She was pretty popular. I just took some pictures of the kids having fun. I'll have to get the adults next time.

fresh burgers hot off the grill
Emmett's first four-wheeler ride
Lily went with!
thanks grandpa!
 
 
at the park with great grandma
swinging is Ethnie's favorite (mine too)
I REALLY had to keep my eye one him...
love the wood pile, but they were not into it
in Brainerd with Nana.
back home! Matt sure missed us. 
excited to ride her scooter
off to the park. again.

We can't get enough of this weather!!!



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers