Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ethnie turns 8.

My darling Ethnie,
I honestly can't believe you are eight years old. I am having a difficult time wrapping my head around it all! You are so tall. You are in second grade. You can practically take care of yourself. I could go on and on! You are growing up and it has been so fun helping you along as you grow. I feel so blessed having a girl like you in my life! I am so lucky to be your mom.
You are such a great girl. You are positive, kind, creative, and have an amazing imagination. You are also a great big sister to Emmett. He loves you more than you know. You also love your Heavenly Father and always want to make good decisions.
This is going to be a big year for you! You are now able to be baptized. I know you have been excited for this for quite some time. You talk about it often and have seen many of your friends become baptized. It's going to be your turn soon! :) You will be able to make this decision all by yourself.
You are so special and are so loved. Always remember that!
You will always be my little bundle.

happy birthday, my darling. love, mom.

 Whenever there is a birthday in the family, Meg (grandma) cooks them the meal of their choice. Ethnie wanted spaghetti and meatballs. So good!
workin' her magic.
excited to eat.
my beauty.
new markers. she draws all day.
Ethnie loves ice cream cake, like me.
papa and grandma

reading to Emmett.

birthday morning!
I made this with a new app I'm liking.

doll clothes from nana.
gifts from us.
Emmett insisted on helping.

Later in the afternoon, Ethnie had three neighbors over for a movie, pizza and leftover cake. We decided not to do a big party because it was SO COLD OUTSIDE. Eye roll.
happy birthday........!
so happy.
with friends, Ren, Ella and Olivia.
art stuff! :)
it all ended with a dance party in the living room. "What Does the Fox Say?" was the #1 request.

Ethnie also got some money for her birthday. She used it to by more stuff for her new doll and matching slippers for herself. Thanks grandpa Tom and grandma Nancy! 
It was a great birthday!

I wish you all a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers