Monday, January 13, 2014

celebrating sarah.

On Saturday, my cousin Jen and I hosted a baby shower for our cousin Sarah in St. Cloud. Sarah and her husband, Josh, have been married for seven years and had been trying for a baby for most of their marriage. It's been a long road for them, but after a successful IVF process, Sarah is due next month! She is having a girl.
I am so happy for Sarah and Josh. They are so deserving of a baby of their own. Sarah has been in love with children for as long as I can remember and has always wanted to be a mom. She is a teacher and coaches Just For Kix in the Melrose area. So she is around kids all the time! I know she will be a stellar mother and our entire family is praying that they will be able to have more children in the future!
Sarah, Jen, and I.
Ethnie with great grandma. :)

The shower went really well. I didn't take any other pictures, but I wish I had. I made a cute banner and other details that would have been fun to show you all. There was a lot of burlap, lace and pink. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers