Wednesday, April 24, 2013

new favorite author.

We took a trip to the library awhile back and picked up a couple of adorable books. I am officially in love with this children's author. Emmett wants me to read him these books to him every day! He loves the illustrations and stories. This story is a little odd, but really simple and cute. Emmett loves the fact that is has a silly monster in it.
Here is another one of his adorable books about a huge family of bunnies. The illustrations are adorable.

Next time you're at the library check them out! I've already decided I'm going to buy both of these for my kids!

1 comment:

Tamsen said...

Abby LOVES Chloe. She had us read it every night while we had it checked out of the library. She had it memorized by the time it went back.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers