Tuesday, November 27, 2012

my husband, superman.

I had just tucked Ethnie into bed and changed into my jammies. I came back out to the living room, turned the corner, and found this: my husband passed out at the dining room table trying to get some homework done. It was 8:30pm.
Yes, I left him there to sleep.

Matt jokes around often about being Superman and being able to do anything or lift anything, but I'm starting to think he is a superman. He is working full time to support our family, going to graduate school, making time to be with me, and making time to be the best father he can be. His plate is so full, yet I feel at times he's willing to pile more on top of it. How does he do it? He still comes home calm and with minimal complaints.
I am so grateful for Matt and all he does for our little family. He is such a hard worker and I know he will be rewarded for it. I only hope I can be successful like him so I can also provide for our family too some day!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers