Monday, December 10, 2012

silly boy.

I have been in love with watching Emmett do anything lately. Although the stage he is in can be very challenging, it is also adorable and precious. He is saying more words each week and is growing up way too fast! :( Can you believe he will be 2 1/2 at the end of the month?!
He is such a busy boy. Getting into everything and playing all day long. He is ALL boy and it's an entirely new experience for me as a mom. He especially loves the Christmas decorations we put up last week. I have been watching him like a hawk around the tree and stockings. Here are a few photos of some silly things Emmett's been up to.
 For the past week, Emmett has been fascinated with this blush compact. He hasn't figured out how to open it yet; he just carries it around with him almost all day long. So silly.
 Yes, these are pink pj's. (Ethnie's old ones. Why not pass them down?)
Emmett will lay down on any surface to drive his cars. It's his favorite thing to do and he gets mad at whatever doesn't give him enough room to lay down to play.
Being silly with his buddy, Ezra!
 Checking out the Christmas absurdity at Menards. He just had to carry around this dowel rod we had cut.

Emmett,
I love being able to spend my days with you at home. You are my sweet little boy and I love you. You are at such a fun age and I love watching you discover new things and having fun. Keep being the busy, energetic boy that you are because it brings joy to my life every day.

love-  mom

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers