Tuesday, November 6, 2012

time for me.

 

I had a really great weekend. A REALLY. GREAT. weekend. I spent it relaxing with my mom! 
These pictures are from Glacial Waters Spa at Grandview Lodge. My mom and I were here all day Saturday getting facials, manicures and massages. It was so nice to spend time with my mom - just the two of us. I love this place. It is truly a sanctuary! During my massage, I felt like a floating ball of play-doh being sculpted into a brand new body. The relaxation room is dead quiet and the staff is very nice. It was a blissful, peaceful experience that I didn't want to end.
We also went out for dinner and spent time relaxing and watching movies at the house. I loved every minute of it. 
I am so grateful for my mom and everything she does for me. She is always thinking of me and ways we can spend time together. She is such a sweet, loving woman and I am very blessed to have her as my mom!

I love you mom. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers