Monday, November 19, 2012

special moments.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Mostly because I'm on the brink of turning 30 (gulp) and I don't feel ready. hmm. But, how do you get "ready" to turn 30 anyway? It's a mental game I've been playing with myself for the last year and I need to get over it, right? 

I've been doing a lot of reflecting on the past 10 years. I have been blessed with so much and am so grateful for every little experience and thing I have. I found some pictures that I consider to be precious moments in my life. They are through my eyes and are a part of my happiness. The crazy thing is that I remember each of these moments like they happened yesterday. They are so clear in my mind and I hope they stay that way forever!


tying the knot :)
 graduating from the U of MN. (I was also pregnant and feeling very sick!)
pregnant and finally NOT sick at 8 months along! definitely a kodak moment. my dear friend and I took her daughter trick-or-treating at the mall as the 3 little pigs. :)   
becoming a mom. so worth it.
picnic at como park.
too sweet for words.


watching Ethnie smile as she opens gifts.

watching a father loving his daughter. one of my favorite things to witness. 


talking to Ethnie about waterfalls.

just a couple of days before this picture was taken, I found out I was pregnant with Emmett.

my boy.

watching Ethnie becoming a big sister.   
       

making sure Emmett has toys and a blanket for the car ride.

getting ready to nurse her baby so she can be like me.   

proud moment when Ethnie danced on stage for the first time.  
first Christmas morning as a family of four.

playing picnic on a warm early spring day.

most special mother's day. first one with both of my kids.
reading 


A lot has happened in the past 10 years, but I guess you could say I'm just getting warmed up. :)

Hope you all have a great week full of great moments!

1 comment:

Abby Hornung said...

You're beautiful Michelle and your family just could not be any cuter. You truly look happy- and you deserve it! Cheers to many more sweet moments to come!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers