Sunday, July 15, 2012

latest lit #3.

 
I've decided to write about each novel I read and I will be calling these posts "latest lit". I just finished Shopgirl by Steve Martin and enjoyed it. It was a very fast read and what I would categorize as 'chick lit'. I got into it right away and was satisfied with the ending. I like the shopping aspect, dating, and the bits of drama. I also discovered that this book was made into a movie in 2005 and that Steve Martin is one of the main characters, which I think is weird. If you read this book I think you'll agree that he should not have been casted as that character. I don't think I'll see the movie because I don't want it to ruin the book. Read it for yourself! It's only 130 pages. Therefore, if you don't like it you won't waste much time with it.
Until next time! 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers