Wednesday, July 25, 2012

importance of family.

I took these pictures last week while we were on our Sunday walk and I realized how much I love doing such a simple thing together. I love it because it is precious time we have together that I look forward to every week. I love that on Sundays we rest from our labors and dedicate that day as the Sabbath and focus on what is most important to us - our family. We have a very simple routine on Sundays; we hang out in the morning, go to church, make a nice dinner together afterwards, then head out for our walk. Sometimes, it's in our neighborhood. Sometimes, we go somewhere else. I love watching the kids walk and run together and I love watching Ethnie take Emmett's hand when they cross the street. So cute.
Emmett gets so excited when we go outside. He runs over to the door and tries to turn the doorknob. As soon as he's on the sidewalk he lumbers along and is so happy. He is so much fun right now!
I love watching my boys together.
Ethnie loves being the leader and riding her scooter. She always has interesting things to ask us, which makes for great conversation.
heading down Summit Ave.
I couldn't ask for a better blessing!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

This is SO cute Michelle, and I am so happy we could be a part of your Sunday walk tradition this past week! I love your blog, keep it up!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers