Thursday, July 19, 2012

bastille day block party.

Sorry for all of the changes to the blog lately. I've had issues with my header being blurry with blurry pictures. :( So I removed it and settled with the way it is now. Anyway............ 


Last Saturday we went to our neighborhood's annual Bastille Day block party. It was our first year going and it was adorable!! The street was blocked off all night. There were tables and chairs set up like a restaurant, decor hung, tons of fabulous food, and a full-service bar! So cute. The menu was a potluck style and there was some amazing grub. All the kids had a blast together too! They all ran around playing with balls, bubbles and chalk. It was great catching up with neighbors and meeting new ones! I think I got some pretty decent pics. It was nice celebrating France's triumph!
I love our neighborhood
cute decor
    
yummy bruschetta!
face painting for the kids 
 
bubble machine
having fun playing in the street
neighborhood friends Ella and Katie
getting pretty dirty
the masterpieces! 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers