Saturday, May 26, 2012

one week left until the mud run!

I am getting pretty excited for next Saturday! I am doing a 5K women's mud run in Hugo. I have been staying on top of my training and am feeling great. Two days ago I had my best run so far, and I did it in the rain through plenty of puddles. I have also gone to Minnehaha Falls to run the stairs. Wow, what a workout. My legs get plenty tired doing that. Our team ordered pink tank tops to run in. We are picking them up on Wednesday. On the front they say "run like a mudder mucker." The mudder muckers is our team name :). I'm still not sure what shoes to wear. I want to wear some junkers that I can donate afterwards, but I can't find any! The running shoes I have now I love and don't want to trash. I guess I still have a week to look. Here's another inspirational photo:
http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/05/19/es_0519_MUDDER_480x360.jpg  

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers