Wednesday, May 23, 2012

it's a good book when...

The Pact.jpg 

I just finished this book, The Pact. Wow, it was really good. Deep, intense, and good.  This is the same author who wrote My Sister's Keeper. I will definitely be reading more of her books! If there's anyone out there who would like to borrow my copy, let me know. I love it when I find a great book to read, especially when it's better than you had anticipated. You know you're reading a great book when:
* you talk about it to other people
* you loose track of how many pages you've read in one sitting
* it's difficult to find a place to 'stop' for the time being
* you start picturing yourself being friends with the characters
* you stay up WAY too late reading because you can't stop turning the pages
* you arrive to an appointment early so you can fit a chapter in
* you start walking around the house with the book and move it from room to room just in case you have a minute to squeak in a paragraph
* you 'miss' the book after you're finished reading it


The books I read before these were The Hunger Games. I also recommend those and the movie!

1 comment:

JD and Ash said...

Hey have you heard of goodreads.com? I'm on there and love it! It's a great way to find new books and see what your friends are reading. It's kinda like a facebook/netflix for books. We should become friends!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers