Monday, October 17, 2011

welcome fall.

I feel like we have been so very blessed this year with the warm weather lasting as long as it did. Wearing shorts in October was beyond fabulous and, yes, I proudly wore white after Labor Day! I wish MN would leave its public pools and beaches open according to the weather! It would have been nice to take the kids swimming in September. 
Fall has been busy for us so far. Matt is really busy with work and school. I recently started a flexible part-time job doing office work. Plus, the kids and I have been doing many activities together. We recently went to Country Sun Farm in Lake Elmo. It has a greenhouse full of things to buy, petting zoo, hayrides, corn maze, jumper and small haunted house. The kids had a great time and we bought some gourds to take home and decorate. Unfortunately, since this post the squirrels have gotten to most of them. 

Ethnie decorated this one. It took her awhile!




The kids had some friends over on Saturday so I took the opportunity to take some pictures.

Oh, this boy! He is so much fun at this stage. He's walking everywhere and feels so liberated. He is now 15 1/2 months old.

wait for me!


bubble gum, bubble gum, in a dish....

my little man


my pretty girl
We hope you are all having a great fall!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers