Wednesday, October 5, 2011

over the river and through the woods.

Over the weekend, the kids and I went up north to visit my family. We had a great time!! Matt was not able to come with us because of work, class and studying. Sometimes, I forget a few luxuries of being a stay-at-home mom - an open schedule.
We were able to visit both of my parents and my grandparents. The weather was fabulous and the kids had a blast. Emmett was fussy at times because he has 3, yes 3 teeth coming in at the same time. He was a trooper. Thanks, mom and dad for the fun weekend!
I got some great shots:
we love you, Nana!


Ethnie had fun playing with Elsa.





coloring with grandma


taking kitty for a walk



golf in the yard with grandpa


Emmett trying to catch kitty


matching buds



helping grandma rake


cute boy


Nancy and I took the kids to Amazin' Pumpkins in Pequot on Saturday. It was really cute with a petting zoo, corn kernal box, lots of pumpkins, an inflatable jumper, live band, and pumpkin throwing contest.





little cutie

Ethnie picked the smallest one to bring home.

So far easing into fall has been a breeze! I will definitely remember this fall for years to come. It has been beautiful. The warm temps can stay all season if you ask me.



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers