Monday, October 3, 2011

dear emmett,

You are now 15 months and walking like crazy! You had been ready for a couple of months, but just had to decide when YOU were ready to take off. I am very proud of you and amazed at how fast you are learning. I think your big sister helps you to catch on to things quickly. You are such a gentle, sweet boy and love to cuddle. I can already tell you are going to be a very giving person by the way you are starting to share and show affection. I also believe you will be a good listener because you obey the words you know.
I have been enjoying our one-on-one time while Ethnie is at school. You have been exploring the house on foot and doing a good job of staying away from the things you are not allowed to touch. I think you like having the toy room to yourself while Ethnie is away so you can touch "her" toys! Don't worry, it can be our secret. After your morning nap, we hit the stroller and go for our daily walk. Most days, you like to get out and help me push the stroller. You always get so excited while we wait for the bus because you know it means Ethnie is coming home!
Here are some signs you understand:
milk
more
eat
drink
all gone
all done
no
stop
sleep

Here are some words you try to say:
mama
dada
dog
milk
all done
I have a feeling one word you will be determined to master soon will be Ethnie!
I love you little man.


love, mom.



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers