Thursday, August 18, 2011

what to do with the art?

So, Ethnie has made many art projects from pre-school and day care in the past. She is also constantly drawing and coloring and wants to hang everything on the refridgerator. Well, the fridge ran out of room a long time ago and the art projects and pictures started to pile up fast. 
Luckily, I had some canvas-covered frames Emmett had gotten for a gift when he was born. Since there was no room to hang them in his room, I stored them away for future use. And, tah-dah! This is what I did with them. What do you think?

This one is still on the fridge. I need to find a cute frame.

Hanging in the playroom/office. I glued the projects onto the canvas.


 They look cute from outside looking in! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

I found a link to your blog on fb. Any suggestions for the many, many pieces I have under my bed, in the closet and in storage? I can't believe how big Emmett is! We need to have a play date. Josiah is hesitant to walk, too. He'll do it in the wading pool, but he's very cautious on land.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers