Tuesday, August 2, 2011

favorite moments of the day.

Ethnie said two things tonight within 30 minutes of each other that I must share.
Moment #1: We had a few guys over tonight. Everyone was in the living room chatting except for Ethnie and I; we were sitting in the dining room together. I told her to go and get her pj's before I put Emmett to bed. She went and grabbed them and came back into the dining room. I asked, "Why did you bring your pj's in here." She replied, "Well, I'm going to put my jammies on in here because I don't want the guys to see my vagina."

Moment #2: Ethnie sat at the table and ate some plain tortilla chips for her bedtime snack. After she was finished, she got up and started doing a silly march/dance around the table. When I walked in I asked, "Ethnie what are you doing?" She replied, "I'm just so proud that we don't have spicy chips anymore."

Never a dull moment!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers