Friday, August 26, 2011

a new pet? a pest? both??

For the past week or so we've had signs of a mouse roaming around at night. Eeek, I know. We've had traps set up for a while, but this little guy seems smart and won't fall for them. Well, tonight we finally heard him munching on something in the corner of the dining room. I quietly got a flashlight and tried to catch him in the act, but I could only hear him. Then Matt took the flashlight from me and pointed it into the radiator. There he was, perched inside and terrified. He is really small and light brown with tiny black eyes. He's cute! Now that we've seen him, we want to try and catch him without killing him. I guess I am a softie when it comes to animals. Anyone have any ideas or methods they've had success with in the past ???

This picture was really hard to take. The mouse is out of focus but he's in there! 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers