Wednesday, August 24, 2011

the new ride.

I said I wouldn't do this. I didn't want to do this. But - I broke down and bought a double stroller. Sigh. I guess you could say I'm more of a 'minimal' mom when it comes to baby gear. I hate anything that takes up lots of space or looks like an eye sore. My diaper bag is the size of a clutch purse compared to most moms. Anyway, I got a great deal on it and the kids love it. It feels really big right now, but I'll get used to pushing it around. It gives me more freedom because I can walk everywhere and Ethnie doesn't complain about being tired. :) My favorite feature of this stroller is that the seats can snap in three different ways - both front facing, both rear facing, or facing each other. So, if the kids are having a rough day together, they don't have to look at each other. ;)
Yes, I am now pushing around a double stroller. BUT - you will never see me driving a mini van! Mark my word!



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers