Monday, August 19, 2013

our weekend with malin.

Our dear friends and neighbors, Traecy and Olivia, were out of town for the weekend and asked us to watch Malin (pronounced Mollyn), their pomeranian! She is the cutest dog I have ever seen and I love her to pieces. I think I am her biggest fan. We got to take care of her for 3 days and it was so fun! It was so much cuteness in one weekend I couldn't stand it.  
look at that face!
 
so tiny
playing with a ball we gave her.

A few of Ethnie's neighbor friends came to help out with walking her. Everyone loves Malin!
 Kayla, Ella and Ethnie playing with Malin
 so small you can hardly see her over the grass!
 
playing with her favorite bear
 even the man of the house was won over by her.;)
 the puff ball
at the end of each day she was really tired.

We love you, Malin! Come back to Chatau de Vogl anytime!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers