Thursday, August 22, 2013

latest lit #12.


I recently borrowed this book from a friend and intended to pick through it and read the areas that I needed "help" with as a mom with a young boy. As I used it as a reference, I found myself reading full chapters, then soon half of the book. It is so interesting and informative! This book covers everything from how a male mind works to teaching discipline, morals, sexuality, and role models to boys. It has opened my eyes to how different boys are from girls and how they need different styles/levels of discipline, affection and teaching. It has also helped greatly with things I might be doing as a mother that could damage or benefit my son. 
I recommend this book to anyone who has or is ever planning on raising a boy!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers