Sunday, August 25, 2013

gasp! only week left of summer?

Ahhh, summer. Sometimes you are like a sweet dream that I wake from too early. I wish you lasted longer so I could let go of you easier...
 At least I can honestly say that I savor every day of summer and try to fill it with as many outdoor activities as possible.
I've been a bit behind in posting so I'm dumping quite a few photos onto this one. Here are some great summer activities we've enjoyed in the past couple of weeks:
trying golf.
upper-landing park. we love this place.
Ethnie and Olivia

 como zoo with Nana.

block party #1.
 

block party #2.    

Irish fair. Did you know it's the biggest one in the country??
 
 I thought this would be cool to check out.
 Gaelic Storm!
blue-eyed blonde buddy.

 
Ethnie went on her annual camping trip with Nana. Nana only took a few pictures, but they had a great time and the weather was nice!

Hope you are all having a great end to your summer.
On our agenda for the last week:
swimming, swimming, swimming
play dates
school open house
normal bed times
science museum
STATE FAIR
Labor Day weekend ???

Summer is going out with a bang so try to stay cool!
 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers