Sunday, March 10, 2013

snapshots of the week.

We had a decent week. It was busier than usual. We also had a few visitors, including Nana(my mom)! She stayed with us Friday and Saturday and we had a blast! Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures with Nana and the kids. I wasn't very on top of things this weekend.
Here are some cute snapshots from the week.
Emmett put his Mr. Potatohead together all by himself. He only needed help with the mustache and glasses.
We are still taking care of the turtle. Ethnie can't get enough.
Emmett can always turn girlie toys into boyish ones...
Emmett fell into a toy basket and couldn't get out.
Ethnie and I have been playing with her American Girl dolls quite a bit. They are so cute! (I secretly enjoy playing with them.)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers