Sunday, March 3, 2013

hey, that's me!

Last month, my friend Amanda and I went out for dinner at Bar La Grassa. My brother was working there at the time so we got a spot at the bar in front of the kitchen so we could watch him.
Shortly after we ordered, a photographer approached us and asked if we'd mind getting our picture taken. She was shooting for the March issue of Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine. After we obliged, she took a few pictures and went about her business. But then we had that feeling like we were being watched...and we were.
For the next hour she kept popping up in different places capturing every move our silverware made. All we could do after awhile was laugh because we were so distracted!
So when I stopped at Kowalski's yesterday to grab a couple things I noticed the 'Best Restaurants' issue and immediately remembered that night. I flipped through the pages and there Amanda and I are, on page 60!
 
there we are!
 Fabulous food; I highly recommend it!
Also, check out Burch in Uptown. This is where my brother is working now. Burch is owned by the same Chef, Isaac Becker. Get the pork shoulder!

1 comment:

Creole Wisdom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers