Sunday, January 27, 2013

time together.

Saturday morning was busy bringing Matt to work, coming home, and getting the kids and myself ready to go to ballet. The St. Paul winter carnival is now going on so traffic downtown was lovely...not.
Our afternoon was pretty quiet so by 5:00 we really wanted to get out of the house. We decided to go to the MOA for dinner and fun. I always HATE going to the mall on Saturdays, but it had been awhile and it was spur-of-the-moment.
We took the kids on a full-sized Ferris wheel for the first time. They loved it. I couldn't get enough of their smiles and reactions.
They stood in this spot for a good solid 10 minutes staring at the big roller coaster.
Emmett's face kills me.

Today we went to church then came home and took naps. It was the perfect thing to do while it was sleeting/snowing for a few hours. Ethnie played outside with her friend Ella before dinner. After the snow let up we went outside to plow, shovel and play some more. Emmett started freaking out the minute Matt started the snow blower. He came running down the driveway wailing, "Moooommmmyyyyy!" It was hilarious. 
Family time is very important to me and I am happiest when I am spending time with them! 
I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers