Saturday, January 12, 2013

all. boy.

I feel like Emmett has been so crazy lately. He seems to be going through a stage where he's looking for trouble and a reason to take a time out?! He also loves to bother his sister, which causes me to become impatient and irritated. I know these blustery winter months do NOT help at all, and I need to come up with more reasons to leave the house. (because y'all know I hate doing outdoor winter activities.)
In St. Paul, the North Dale Rec Center has toddler time in their gym every Wednesday morning. Perfect! It's free and you don't need to bring any toys. This place has plenty! Plus, it's a gym; you can run, throw and scream all you want. Emmett and I went this week and are definitely going to adapt it into our routine every week while it's cold. It's also a great place to meet some new moms!
 loved the basketball hoop

 open-gym time is great for Emmett because he gets to do some of his favorite things:
 throw and play with balls
throw blocks
 run
 and make laps with the push toys.
 Ox had a good time too ;)
 Emmett took him down the slide many times
 having fun
 
 (favorite face to make at me lately)
 weeeeeee!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers