Thursday, January 24, 2013

cold coma.

It's been cold. Really cold. Like all-I-want-to-do-is-wrap-up-in-a-blanket-and-hibernate cold. I don't want to go anywhere. I even have to psych myself up just to change my clothes because I know I'll become chilled the second I start peeling off the layers. I need Spring to come now!!
I noticed that I hadn't posted anything in over a week and, well, it's because things have been pretty simple around here.
Nevertheless, I want to catch you all up on the little things that have been going on/on my mind.

- Emmett got a haircut. We went for a shorter style this time; short all around and longer on top for spiking. :)
- Ethnie cut her head open a bit the other night while running through the kitchen and colliding into the old dresser I have in there. Hopefully, now she'll listen to me when I tell her NO RUNNING. 
- I signed both kids up for swimming lessons and they start next week.
- Emmett has been terrified of water lately. It's a struggle to give him a bath. I have no idea what triggered this, but I'm hoping swimming lessons will help him get over it.
- Ethnie is doing well in ballet. She got some leg warmers for Christmas and wants to wear them every week now. Soon she'll be learning her routine for the Sorcerer's Apprentice in April.
- I am growing out my bangs. I want them off my face for summer (and Matt wants me to). 
- Emmett calls any male in uniform the 'mailman'.
- I'm learning how to crochet. First project: scarf. I'm liking it more than I thought I would. 
- We are really close to having our car paid off. Great feeling!
- I've hardly taken any pictures of my kids lately and I feel guilty about it.
-  I am so grateful to have a heated home to shelter us from the cold it's not even funny!
- ALL I want to do is go on vacation. Siiiiiiigggggghhhhhh........

Have a great weekend ya'll! Stay warm.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers