Thursday, February 2, 2012

the lucky one.


The other day I was having a bad one. Just feeling down and things were not going well. After a full day of work, he went and ran the errands because I just didn't want to. Such a sweetie. Then he gave me these flowers when he walked in the door to cheer me up. Could I ask for a better man? It did make me feel better, especially coming from him. He usually knows how to cheer me up. Little things like flowers, ice cream, or doing something for me without asking can make a difference!

Valentine's Day is around the corner, so I thought I'd share 10 things I love about my husband:

1. He treats me like a lady; better than any other man has before.
2. He can make me smile even when I am not in the mood and tell him not to.
3. He has a great butt.
4. He is the father I have always dreamed of having for my children.
5. He tells me every day that he loves me.
6. He still makes the first move.
7. I love that he gave my kids his perfect nose.
8. He is constantly trying to be a better person.
9. I love that he makes me want to be a better person.
10. He's really just a big kid, which keeps things light and interesting.

I love you babe! 

3 comments:

Matt said...

Thanks hon. You're totally worth it all! I especially appreciate you telling all of cyberspace about my nice behind. ;)

Megan said...

That's the cutest, stinking thing I've read all day. You Vogl's!

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome. Good work Matt.

Stu

Daisypath Anniversary tickers