Monday, May 16, 2011

happiness.

This mother's day was my first as a mother of two. It was really special for me. The weather cleared up late in the afternoon so we took a walk around Como Lake. It was breezy but warm. Ethnie rode her scooter and HAD to be the leader the whole time. We stopped along the shore to watch the ducks and take some pictures. Ethnie loves throwing rocks into the water and Emmett loved feeling the sand for the first time. We had a great day as a family.
I am so blessed to be a mother. I love my children more than I could ever express. They bring pure joy to my life and make it complete. I also feel very lucky to have a girl and a boy. I am excited to raise them both and to discover their individual uniqueness. Being a mother may be the hardest job, but it is definitely the most rewarding. I admire all mothers and hope you all had a wonderful mother's day!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers