Friday, May 27, 2011

emmett turns 11 months old.

My sweet little boy is already 11 months old. Sigh... He used to be so small and light. Now, he is fitting into 18 month-sized clothes, wants to walk and makes my arms hurt after carrying him for 5 minutes. Although seeing him grow bigger makes me sad, I am really looking forward to watching him play this summer. Seeing him discover the outdoors and getting wet at the pool will be so fun! I know I will need to keep a close eye on him because he seems pretty fearless. I am already thinking about what I want to do for his first birthday. Any ideas?

1 comment:

The Baums said...

Oh cute Emmett! He is so big! Tate is walking everywhere now and is also fearless. I have to keep a close watch on him or he is into everything. I wish they could play together this summer. We'll have to get together more when we get back.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers