Sunday, June 22, 2014

legit animal encounters.

On Wednesday, I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to take the kids to Como Zoo. The bummer was it was 5:00. We only had one hour before the zoo closed. We went anyway, and it ended up being the best experience we've ever had there! There was hardly anyone there, which was perfect for Emmett to handle and it was much easier for me to keep my eye on him. I think the animals were more comfortable because most of the people were gone. I should have taken more pictures, but I only got a few. I guess I was too busy enjoying the moment. :) 
checking out the polar bear.
the King has entered the building. check out how beautiful he is! I have never seen a lion this close before. he is huge.
the female lion came right up to the glass! so cool.
Emmett kept calling the female a kitty. :)
 
the monkeys in general were hilarious. this orangutan came right up to the glass.
We also had a great encounter with the gorillas, but I didn't take any pictures of them :( But if you want a great experience at Como Zoo, come just before closing! Have a great week!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers