Sunday, June 15, 2014

happy father's day, dad and matt.

I love my dad. He always knows how to have fun and looks on the bright side of things. He is a half-cup-full kind of man, which is good for me! He has taught me to work hard for what I want and be self sufficient. I am grateful for all he has done for me. I will always remember growing up, he would always tell me I looked beautiful. And he has taught me many life skills that I will pass down to my kids. He has also helped me to appreciate where I grew up and all Minnesota has to offer, especially being on the lake. It is the best, and I always think of my dad when I am on the water. :) Happy Father's Day!

 I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my super hero, ninja of a husband. My kids and I are so lucky to have him. He is the kind of father I have always wanted for my children, and I am so grateful for his example. Our kids adore you, babe. They would not be truly happy without you. Keep up the good work. ;)
Today, we went to church and had Matt's family over for dinner. The weather finally cleared up, which was great. Matt's grandpa was able to come too and it was great seeing him. We had a nice time celebrating some great men!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers