Thursday, March 27, 2014

level 2. check!

Ethnie finished level 2 swimming this week and she passed!! She was so proud of herself. I'll never forget the look on her face when she looked at her certificate and skipped up to me beaming. She tried so hard and has come a long way with her swimming skills. Ethnie was afraid she wasn't going to pass because, as you know, it took her 3 times before she passed Level 1. I really enjoyed watching her and cheering her on this season. She was the cutest on in the pool! ;) For more action on Ethnie swimming, check out my Facebook or Instagram page to see videos. 
Ethnie and her instructor, Fiona.
Ethnie and her new friend, Lily.
Ethnie is such a sweet little girl and is such a great friend. Ethnie's new friend Lily did not pass Level 2 this time. After we were all changed and ready to leave, Ethnie ran up to Lily and said, "Lily, it's okay if you don't pass the first time. I didn't pass Level 1 and I had to redo it three times." Then she gave her a hug. Lily smiled and I could tell she felt better. 
Ethnie,
You are such a kind person and you make me very proud! Great job passing Level 2! I know you will be awesome in Level 3!
love- mom

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers