Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ethnie's baptism.

Saturday was a very special day for our family. Ethnie got baptized and she was so happy! Before I say anything else, I want you all to know how mad at myself I am because I FORGOT MY CAMERA. GRRR. The pictures here are either taken from someone else (thank you!) or are quick snaps off of my phone. What do you do.... If I get any others emailed to me I will post them.

Here we are before the baptism started. Ethnie and Matt are both in their baptismal clothes; all white to represent purity. Matt had the privilege of performing the baptism and he did a great job. :) Such a special moment for them to share. And yes, Emmett was there too! He was running around and sitting with family. He looked so dapper in his shirt and tie. Of course, I didn't get a picture with him. I was so preoccupied. Ugh.
Proud grandparents, Meg and Tim. They both wore some purple for Ethnie because it's her favorite  color. So cute. :)
Adorable picture with Nana. Thanks, Meg for taking this.

Cameras are not allowed during the actual ceremony of the baptism, but I snapped off a couple after Ethnie changed into her dress and was socializing. We had some yummy cupcakes and punch.
 opening gifts and feeling great! thank you everyone for the lovely presents.
Ethnie with one of her best friends, Olivia. She and her mom live just down the street.
Afterwards, we invited family to come out for dinner at Fabulous Ferns on Cathedral Hill in St. Paul. This is the only picture I got. Hmph. We all had a nice time and the entire event went really well! We are so grateful to family and friends who were able to make the drive to be with Ethnie on her special day. :)



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers