Tuesday, October 15, 2013

my son. do i need a vacation from him ???

I feel like my fuse has been especially short with Emmett lately. It takes a lot of patience and deep breaths to prevent me from losing it throughout the day. I try really hard to always use a kind tone of voice with my kids, but it has been a real challenge the past several days. Maybe I need a vacation?

I've recently seen some photos floating around that directly relate to me as a mother. Usually, they are meant to be funny, but a lot of times when I see these "comic cartoon" photos I don't laugh at all. I just think, "That is totally true...."
I love this. Most days this is how I feel and think when I'm at home with my buddy. I love being his momma. It's so great being home with him to watch his discoveries and growing along side him.
taken from my talented friend Kristy.
playing with Izzy. in her crate...

On the flip side, I feel like this a lot as well. Change the hair color to blonde and that is me in the photo below. Even if it's only for one minute they just have to come in and watch...
this is how I feel getting ready for a date or on Sunday mornings getting ready for church.

days when I discover big messes can be hard,
or when I find presents from him on the floor (still working on potty training). sigh...

Regardless if my day is "easy" of "hard" with Emmett I like to think that I am trying my hardest to be a good mother to both of my kids. I hope they think the same thing. But I still think I should go on vacation.
I hope you are all having an "easy" and enjoyable week!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers