Friday, September 13, 2013

fall transitions.

Our fall schedule is in full swing now with two weeks of school done and Emmett going to a structured playgroup that is getting him ready for Pre-K (tearing up as I write this). So crazy. He goes twice a week in the morning and is LOVING it. It has been very enjoyable for me too. I get to run errands, go to appointments, or work out all by myself. So nice. And Emmett is so ready to have regular time away from me and be in a classroom setting.

Ethnie is loving second grade and has told me multiple times, "Being a second grader is way better than being a first grader." At her Montessori school, her class is made up of kids from grades 1-3. They are still taught at their specific grade level, but can also help and teach each other. It also teaches the older kids in the class to be a leader and good example. The other thing I love is that she has the same teacher 1st-3rd grade. 

I hope you are all having a great start to fall!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers