Monday, February 11, 2013

latest lit #8 (newest obsession).

Stumbling upon this magazine was total serendipity for me. :) I found it through a blog that I follow, called Trash To Couture.
Cloth is a UK-based magazine that is perfect for DIY-ers. It's all about upcycling, fashion-fixing, sewing skills and style advice. What I love about it is that I can sew clothing by modifying it or adding to it to make a new piece without having to start from scratch (I've never been interested in sewing my own clothing). This way, I can recycle older clothes by updating them myself. Sounds good to me.
 I would encourage anyone who is into sewing or crafting to give this magazine a try. The only thing you'll be disappointed with is the fact that it only comes out once a quarter (I've been searching for back issues on eBay in the meantime).

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers